Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Time To Give Thanks



With Thanksgiving upon us, I thought I would sit down and reflect on what I am thankful for. God has blessed me with so much in my life, especially in the last year. On New Year's Eve of last year, I asked my best friend Alissa to be my wife and on September 4, we were married. I am so thankful that God brought her into my life and has allowed me to spend the rest of my life with her.

I am also thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends. I was reminded of how great they were during our engagement and wedding. We had so much support from all of you, it was amazing. We are especially thankful to The Askews who helped us out during our time of need. Their support means more to us than they will ever know. I pray that everyone can have friends like them in their lives.

I am also thankful for a great job at an amazing place to work. It is rare to find a workplace where you feel like you are part of a family. I am blessed to have such great co-workers. It makes going to work enjoyable.

It has also been a great year for me on a superficial level. I am thankful that The Anaheim Angels were able to scrape together a Western Division Championship behind AL MVP Vladimir Guerrero. I am also thankful that U2 has finally given us some new music to listen to. I am also thankful that the SF 49ers are going to get the #1 pick next year because they suck so bad this year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: