Monday, July 14, 2008

Training Camp Part 3

I am heading into the final two days of Training Camp. It has been a long week, but very good. I passed my third certification exam on Saturday and have my final exam tomorrow afternoon. After I pass my final certification tomorrow, I will be a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator. The last test is going to be the most difficult as it takes us from be a Microsoft Professional to being certified. I have made some goods friends here and it has been helpful to study in groups. I am looking forward to being home on Wednesday. Thankfully, I will have a couple hours with Emma on her 3rd birthday before she goes to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there mark! you're almost there!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, Mark! We are praying for you!