Friday, July 11, 2008

Training Camp Part 2

Yesterday I passed my second of four certification exams. I scored the highest in my class of 8. You need to get 700 out of 1000 points and I received a 921. Class begins each morning at 9:00 am and goes until around 6:00 with an hour for lunch. After class, a few of us usually grab dinner and then head back to the training center and study until midnight. It is working well. I miss Alissa and Emma a lot. Thankfully, I have been able to focus on this class all day long though. Here are some more photos.


Lounge Area in the Training Center


Training Center Building Where We Spend 15 Hours a Day


Typical Scenerary Here in the Poconos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Mark! I'm sure Alissa and Emma are very proud of you! Good job!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You go man! So proud of you! Hugs