Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mark at Training Camp

I am currently in Bushkill, PA at Microsoft Training Camp. I am working on get my Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator certificates. It is 9 days of intensive all day training. I arrived Sunday, began class on Monday, and passed my first certification on Tuesday. I have 3 more tests while I am here. It is very humid here in the Poconos, but we are inside almost all day. Here are a couple pictures of the resort I am at.


Picture of my living room from the upstairs landing
Picture of a typical Villa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your 1st cert. that's AWESOME! keep it up & come home safe!

Anonymous said...

Nice "camp", Mark!! Don't get too comfortable there in the Poconos! Congratulations on your first victory! Trust it will all be that "easy" for you. Praying for you there and your adorable family back here. LOVE YOU!

hey, Alissa, trust you and Emma are surviving without hubby/daddy there!