Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wild Rivers

On Monday I skipped work to chaperone Alissa's 6th grade class to Ruby's and Wild Rivers. I hadn't been to Wild Rivers since I was around 15 and now I know why. 95% of the guests there were under 15. With Alissa being pregnant, we figured we would just sit in the lazy river all day and just chill. Well, the water was ice cold and it wasn't too lazy. There were so many kids in there that it was hard to relax. I ended up taking 2 laps around the lazy river and went on one water slide. The rest of the time, we just hung out under the shade tents. It was better than being at work though, so the day wasn't a total waste. The kids weren't too bad. Of course they made a mess and were loud at Ruby's, but it's to be expected with 11 and 12 year olds.

No comments: