Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hit Me Baby One More Time?

I enjoyed this show the first week. It was fun to see Arrested Development, Flock of Seagulls, and Tiffany. The second week was pretty good as well with Vanilla Ice. Then last week, they started running out of good acts (Cameo anyone?). You know it's bad when the linup tonight is Billy Vera, Club Nouveau, Glass Tiger, Greg Kihn, and Thelma Houston. I have never heard of any of these people and therefor will not be wasting my time anymore. They should have spread the talent out over the course of the summer.

4 comments:

Hutch said...

i didn't think i knew most of them tonight until i actually heard them play. i did know billy vera...i have a few of his cds and one gets into my cd player pretty regularly.

Mark said...

I didn't even bother watching it. I cancelled my season pass. One of the acts was booked so late that last week they couldn't even say who all five were.

Hutch said...

I heard that they are going to extend the show and have signed a few more bands. The only one I remember right now is Air Supply. I'm still hoping to see the Stryper suits on tv one more time.

Mark said...

I got dragged to a Stryper concert by my wife a couple years back. The only way I got through it was withRed Bull and Grey Goose.

I like Ryan's list though. That would be sweet. I don't think Def Leopard would do it though.