Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hello Hello

U2's World Tour kicked off last night and some of my friends were lucky enough to be in attendance. I can't wait to hear from Nick, Melissa, Craig, and Felipe! From what I read on U2.com it is a sweet show. I am a little disappointed that the word on the street is that it is completely random whether or not you will be inside of the ellipse. I was planning on getting to The Pond early Saturday morning to guarantee a spot inside the ellipse. No matter what happens, it will be awesome. Here is the setlist from last night's show.

CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS
VERTIGO
CRY/ELECTRIC CO.
AN CAT DUBH
INTO THE HEART
BEAUTIFUL DAY
NEW YEAR'S DAY
MIRACLE DRUG
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
BULLET THE BLUE SKY
RUNNING TO STAND STILL
ZOO STATION
THE FLY
ELEVATION
PRIDE IN THE NAME OF LOVE
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
ONE
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
YAHWEH
40

1 comment:

Hutch said...

Cyndi and I were there as well. Our seats were pretty good....right to the side of the Edge, not too many rows up. We just wish we could have seen the backdrops a little better. I've heard a lot of complaints about the show, but as someone who has been waiting to see them since 1988, I loved it. It was great to hear a history of the band with such a wide range of songs. It was great to hear the chant from "40" continue after the show out into the lobby. We'll probably have to save up for the November show now.