Thursday, March 31, 2005

Deux Ex Machina

Last night's episode of Lost was once again excellent. It was sad to see Locke taken advantage of by his parents that he never knew he had. JJ Abrams stated early on that he would not make the show too unrealistic with things that are not really possible. That being said, I wonder what the source of the light in the pod is. Also, how much do you want to bet that at some point Charlie will discover the heroine and get back on drugs? I wouldn't be surprised if Boone dies in the season finale. I like his character, but I think Abrams will shake things up a bit.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I had no idea that they were actually killing someone off. I was just speculating. I doubt they would kill Hurley off because JJ likes him too much. They wrote the role for him because they were so impressed with him. If there is defintely going to be someone killed off, if it is not Boone, I think it will be Michael or Sawyer as they try to take the raft off of the island.

Mark said...

I just read that it is officially not Jack, Kate, or Hurley. They said it is not someone who has had a lot of character development. So, Shannon is a possibility.