Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year

Wow! I cannot believe that 2004 is already over. It was a great year for me. It started in San Diego with my brand new fiance and ended at my parent's house with my new wife. I look forward to another great year in 2005.

On New Year's Eve, my little sister Katy got engaged to Eddie Eccker. I am so happy for them. They plan to marry in late July or early August. 2005 is definitely the year of the wedding. This Saturday, my cousin Brian Anderson is getting married. In April, Alissa's brother Chris is getting married. Then, in August Alissa's other brother Braden is getting married. I have 4 family weddings to go to already and the year is just starting.

This year, we plan to do a little traveling as well. In March, we are heading to New York to visit our friend Lauren. We are really looking forward to seeing that wonderful city. Chris' wedding in April is in Las Vegas, so it will be great to get back there as well. Who knows, we might get another vacation from Riu that we can go on to make up for our nightmare of a honeymoon. We are not holding our breathe though because the company is not based in the US.

Here's to a great 2005!

No comments: