Friday, May 20, 2005

Revenge of the Sith


Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith was by far the best of the three prequels. I enjoyed myself through most of the movie. I just wish that George Lucas would have hired someone to tweak his horrible dialogue. It ranks as limburger on the cheesy scale. The only other complaint that I had was that the space battles were overdone. Every inch of the screen was popping with space craft and flying robots. It was cool, but overboard. The space battles in the original trilogy were perfect and they didn't need thousands of spacecraft. Lucas did a good job of tieing the two trilogies together. I think all of our questions were answered. I was pleasantly surprised with Anakin's journey to the dark side. When he got burnt up it was crazy. I can totally see why Lucas doesn't recommend this for young children. I wish Vader would have been in it more. Overall, I would give it an A- or B+. Without the cheese factor, it would have easily been an A.

No comments: