Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pitcher's Duel

Last night I saw my second Angels game of the season. Alissa and I got Karen's season seats and it was great. Bartolo Colon was lights out. He pitched 8 shutout innings. Jake Westbrook pitched for the Indians and was just as impressive. He pitched a complete game allowing only 2 runs. He is 0-4, but the Indians have only scored 3 runs for him the whole season. I feel sorry for the guy. In addition to it being a great game, we ran into a ton of old friends. We first saw Charlie, Beth, Dave, Kevin, and Sarah. They stopped by our seats to say hello before the game. It was great seeing all of them. Half way through the game Kesila came by to say hi and we noticed Giff was sitting in the section right to our left. He came over and chatted as well. Then Katy Smith walked by and said hello. Finally, the man himself stopped by. Mr. Dan Oda! That guy is so busy. I was so happy to see him. It was like a Milestone reunion last night.

No comments: