Friday, February 25, 2005

Mark From A-Z

I have seen a lot of these lately so I thought I would do it too.

Me from A-Z:
A Age: 31
B Bands: U2, Linkin Park, No Doubt
C Career of Future: Retired
D Dad's Name: Denny
E Ethnic Background: Caucasian
F Favorite Song at Moment: Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
G Great Escape: One of my favorite movies of all time.
H Hometown: Aliso Viejo
I Instrument: MP3
J Job Title: Facilities Manager
K Kids: Coming September 21 to a hospital near you
L Last Person You Talked to On the Phone: My Wife
M Mom's Name: Marci
N Number of Siblings: 2
O Oldest Living Relative: Nana and Grandpa Ford
P Phobias/Fears: Heights (Sometimes), Tight Spaces
Q Favorite Quote: “Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dieing,” Red in Shawshank Redemption
R Religion: Christian
S Song You Sang Last: All I Can Say by David Crowder
T Time You Wake Up: 6:00
U Unknown Fact About Me: I am addicted to audio books.
V Vegetable You Hate: Onions, Squash, Zucchini, Beets, just to name a few
W Worst Habit: Eating because I am bored
X X-rays You've Had: Teeth
Y Yummy Food: Pizza, Chicken Wings, Cheesecake
Z Zodiac Sign: Leo

No comments: