Wednesday, February 23, 2005

American Idol Finals Begin



So, we have finally gotten down to our 24 finalists. I am much more impressed with the guys this year than the girls. On Monday night, I had a hard time deciding which guys America would send home because for the most part they were all good. I think that the two eliminated will be Jared Yates, Joseph Murena, Judd Harris, or possibly David Brown. I think the rest were good enough to stick around. Then last night the girls performed. I felt the exact opposite. I had a hard time trying to figure out which of them would make it to the final six girls. The only three that really stood out for me were Carrie Underwood, Jessica Sierra, and Nadia Turner. For me, the biggest surprise this week was Bo Bice. I expected him to be one of the worst, and ended up liking his performance the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, basically I dispise the show, never watched it in any of the previous seasons. I've watched this season, so far, with my daughter, ONLY to watch the pathetic and wretched. I may watch this next week to watch the winners become whinners and losers; but beyond that I have absolutely no interest. The past winners haven't done squat (IMHO) and the 'vote for you favorite' doesn't really do it for me. Just an interesting contrast of views about the same show.

Mark said...

Well, I was right about the guys. Joseph Mureno and Judd Harris went home last night. The girls were no surprise either.