Friday, January 30, 2009

Bye Bye PICC Line... Bye Bye Tubes

Well today was the day, I got my PICC line removed from my chest. It was a great relief to say good bye to it. This means that I am on my own for nutrition and fluids, which truly has been the case for the last 2 weeks. I just don't have direct access as a safety net anymore. All & all I am doing well in the eating area. Its really nice to be able to enjoy food again.

As far as Sara goes, she is really active and kicks me a lot. She is growing well and looks good on the ultrasound. We go for a Fetal Echocardiogram in a few weeks, then we'll know as much as we can about her status. So far so good.

Emma is also doing great. She is very expressive and is showing interest in my growing belly. She has been rocking and feeding her baby dolls and loves to help her Auntie Katy with her cousin's diaper changes.

Mark is Mark. Not much has changed with him, he continues to work hard and is the best husband and daddy ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for this report. We pray for you all so often. Love you and look forward to the birth of little Sara!

Cate said...

love you guys! glad for the great news!

"mark is mark" = mark is an amazing man. always has been. always will be.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear good news. Praise the Lord.
Love, Valerie