Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back To Work

It is official, I have been able to eat and drink fluids for a few weeks now. I continue to see my OB every 2-3 weeks and I have been able to get out into the community on small family outings. This week Mark & I will see the Parinataligist for a closer look at Sara's heart. It is a precaution that comes highly recommended because of Emma's cardiac defect, but so far Sara's heart looks good. Although, I have learned to rely on others for transportation; I started driving again last week and the freedom in like nothing else. I hope to be starting work again this week, and I could really use your prayers for strength and endurance as well as safety for our little baby. Thank you for your love & support.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, Alissa! We will definitely be praying that you will be able to work for a few hours a day as you need to. So glad that Sara is doing well thus far. Praying for a safe, healthy birth for this little one. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord. I'm so glad to hear you are doing better. Our prayers will continue for the Ford family.

Love, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Thank Heavens. I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Even though I only read your blog, I kind of feel like I know you. (hope that doesn't sound creepy) Can't wait to see beautiful baby pictuers of Sara and Emma together!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear your good news! Praise the Lord! We love you guys and keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Mike and Ginger

Amy Barron said...

Good luck going back to work!! I've been thinking about lately and have been praying for your health. Can't wait to see pics of baby Sara! :)

Cyn said...

That is so AWESOME! Glad you are doing and feeling better.

Dave and Kelli said...

Yeah - so good to know you are doing better and experiencing a sense of "freedom" again! :) Will continue to pray (as the kids do often) for Emma and the "baby in Aunty Alissa's tummy - that we can now call by name - Sara - LOVE it!! (Caleb would've been Sara). Anyway - glad to hear from you and look forward to seeing that precious "priness"! :)