Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Daddy...We're Home

Dear Daddy,
This year I wanted to give you a special birthday gift, but I was in the hospital. I worked very hard to get better quickly so I could come home to you as soon as my Doctor's would let me. So today I am sleeping in my own comfy bed in our house. I made you a banner when I was in the hospital and I hope we can really celebrate your special day now that I am home.
I love you so much and I am glad you are my Daddy.
Happy 35th Birthday!
Love, Emma


Working hard to make it just perfect for Daddy...

Happy Birthday Daddy, this year Emma and her smile (despite all of the procedures she endured) were a very special gift just for Daddy on his actual day.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Welcome home, Sweet Emma! Praying for you and loving you so much!