Monday, October 08, 2007

Just Thought We'd Share...

The following are pictures from the last couple of weeks with our sweet baby-big girl. She is changing so much that we are taking pictures on a daily basis just to capture these sweet memories. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoyed taking them.

Quiet time with her bear...

Hey, He's got me.

Sitting pretty in the front yard at dusk, the best time for pictures...



What a contagious smile...

Big smiles after Mommy cut my hair...She looks like such a big girl with her new do..




Blowing kisses to Mommy

1 comment:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Oh, I DID enjoy! She looks so preaceful and hugable!!!

I pray for her and you both, often! What a precious gift your family has been to many people! Emma's life has touched us all in a way that only she could have.

We love you all! I can't wait for the kids to wake up so I can share these pictures with them! Shelbi's gonna love seeing Emma cuddle her bear!