Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Inquisitive Two's

Our little Emma is such a doll. She makes us laugh all the time. We love to see how her minds works, especially when she becomes curious. The other night I came home from work to find Emma getting into mischief...I just watched quietly and started snapping pictures...
this is what she did...

Emma was digging in a storage box...

She was really concentrating on the baby wipes inside...


I thought she had lost interest but boy was I mistaken... The wipes were so much fun to spread around the floor.

She was so proud of the mess she made.

All Mommy & Daddy could do was laugh until we cried.

We loved seeing Emma be a typical inquisitive two year old.

1 comment:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Yep! I've got pictures of our three doing that! So cute and something to treasure!