Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sara is 4 Months Old

Sorry for the late posting but the time just gets away from me, just cant figure out what consumes all of my time these days.... OH YEAH!!! My beautiful girls, now I remember... :)
Well time is flying by and Sara is getting bigger and cuter by the day. She is 4 1/2 months old to date but in the pictures below she is 4 months old. She has a wonderful little personality and she loves to giggle. Sara has found her voice and is not afraid to use it to grab out heartstrings and pull to get out attention. It is such a sweet sound to hear her call out to us.
At her last Dr. appointment she weighed 12 pounds 11 ounces and is now 24 inches long. She is developing nicely and her pediatrician is pleased with her progress. He even gave us the OK to start rice cereal because she has a bit of Reflux and he said it might help. So far she has enjoyed this new adventure and is getting pretty good at it.


Getting bigger and cuter every day

What a doll....


I love that smile!!!
First bite of rice cereal, MMMMM!
Big Sister, Emma, was a big helper.

This is pretty good

Emma crawled under the play gym with Sara and taught her how to bat at the toys.
She's the best big sister ever.


SARA,
When I think of one word that describes you at this moment I think of JOY, as you have brought so much JOY to our family and our hearts. It is a JOY to be your mommy and a pleasure to watch you develop and grow. I love you and treasure our time together.
Love, Mommy

No comments: