Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Love Being A Mommy

Mother's Day was very special for two reasons this year. It was my first Mother's Day as a mommy of two beautiful daughters and it was the day we dedicated Sara to the Lord. Sara wore my baby Christening dress as Emma had worn it 3 years ago. It was so sweet to be there as a family of four promising to raise Sara in a Christian way with the hopes that she will know the Lord in a real and personal way. After her dedication we went back to Mark's Parent's home and enjoyed some family time and a very yummy brunch.

Nan, Sara, Alissa, Yoda, Grandma, & Emma


The Ford Family of Four

My dear daughters,
Thank you for making me a mommy.
I am honored and blessed that God chose me for you.
My life and our family is enriched by the both of you.
I Love You,
Mommy


Dedicating Sara...A wonderful Mother's Day tradition

No comments: