Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today the women in our family threw me a shower; welcoming baby Sara. It was a so nice to see everyone and celebrate the upcoming arrival of our newest family member. Emma made a quick appearance and then went to that Ferris Wheel with Daddy & Papa, what a special outing. She came back telling us all about the fun she had. It was so cute seeing the excitement on her face. It was such a special day. Thank you everone, you made my shower a wonderful celebration.

Welcome Baby Sara...What a beautifully delicious cake.
Grandma, Emma, Daddy, & Mommy (& Sara of course)
My Friend Sara J. & I (2 mommies-to-be, both with baby # 2)


Celebrating with Cheryl & Heidi


With my special friend, Angela

4 comments:

Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

So much fun`,, thank you very much for having me.
Love,
Cheryl

heidi said...

Yes, thank you for having me, too! It was so wonderful to see how well you are doing and to see that beautiful mommy glow! Emma was adorable to see again! We can't wait to meet Sara! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Alisa,
You are a great mom! Your story touches me every time. We will keep praying for you!

Yifang/Wenping from church