Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Dear Daddy,
You are such a great Daddy. I love spending time with you. I have many favorite things to do with you; like playing on the floor with you and feeling the wind through my hair as you push me on the swings. You are the best Daddy, thank you for working so hard to provide for me and Mommy. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. I love you Daddy!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Love Emma



This Father's Day was very special because it was Mark's first Father's Day that we celebrated at home and not in the hospital. It was a good day and we had a wonderful time spending time together as a family and celebrating Daddy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is just the cutest thing, EVER!!!!
Valerie

Dave and Kelli said...

What a special father's day! She's as cute as ever! Sure miss you all!

Tons of love,
Kelli